cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF01 - Text determination plus SO10 Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a requirement in Billing Document where the header text should be composed of a fixed value PLUS a SO10 Text determined automically by a condition. To elaborate kindly see steps below:

1. In VF01, I will enter the document to be processed, then go to Header -> Header Texts. In the Text type "Form Header" there is a default value, let's say:

Contact Name, Address

2. But aside from the default value, I should also include a SO10 text where the Text name is based from Sales Organization. For example, Sales Org. A001, text is Z_TEXT_SALES_ORG_A001:

Sales Org, Additional details

3. Therefore, when user go to Header -> Header Texts for the first time, he should see:

Contact Name, Address

Sales Org, Additional details

I looked at an exit MV45AFZB, form USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_TVCOM_H. But it seems only for Sales Document. I haven't found yet any exits which can satisfy my requirement. Are there any other exits or SPRO customizing to do this?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you need to do this in the invoice? Normally all the texts, just like other information are copied from the order to the delivery to the billing document.

There are very few user exits for the billing documents for a good reason (they're not supposed to be manipulated!). This would be much easier done in the sales order, if at all. You can add any text in the forms, it doesn't have to be in the document itself. Unless someone must see the text in the transaction there is really no reason to invest in such enhancement.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried with Function Module READ_TEXT

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

It is not the problem I have. I will use the FM 'READ_TEXT', but first, I need to get the text name which is dependent on a condition (in my case, based on Sales Org). And I also need to know where to put that condition.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can write the logic in Data transfer routine(include LV45TE01) in the access sequence of the output types where you are assigning the Text types you have maintained in SO10.

Regrads

Sunil