cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Clarification in Operation Mapping , how the data flows between two mappings in one operation mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

1)Please explain me how the data flow between two mappings in one Operation mapping. for example i have requirement

2)From source .CSV files will be zipped and sent to PI , need to unzip the zipped .CSV files and then need to convert into xml .

To Unzip the zipped files i am using the "AF_Modules/PayloadZipBean" this module.

To convet the .CSV files to XML I am using the "AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean" this module

But the problem was if ZIPPED file contains more than one .CSV file every thing is getting unzipped and the first .CSV is getting converted into XML , rest are getting failed in moni.

Error from Moni:-

RuntimeException during appliction Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_FileSender_To_FileReceive_ Thrown: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x3) was found in the element content of the document

We are using the PI 7.31.

So i am trying to use the Java mapping for Unzipping and for conversion to XML from .CSV

Please tell me any idea which  works for my requirement .

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Yes the easiest solution will be create one java mapping  which will do the following

1. Unzip the file.

2. Loop into each file and read the file content.

3. populate the output xml struture.

If you need any help on coding, then please attach source zip file and the output xml structure.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I have another approach also:

first create a bypass scenario which pick you zip file & at reciver side you can unzip that files.

then in another scenario  Pick that files and convert them into xml using fcc.

Regards

Gagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gagan and Vila,

Thanks for your suggestion , At present we are upgrading from 7.1 to 7.31 in the newer version , we are following the single flow only . So can you please provide me the alternative solution . Also I am thinking of the java mapping . I have coded some part too

Thanks for your suggestions.

Vijay Kumar

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I'm thinking about the next solution, you can use a batch program to unzip the file and drop the unzipped files in a path in which the PI file sender will pick up them

If you need to get the files via FTP or SFTP, you can do a first scenario in which it only moves the zip files from the ftp or sftp server to a path accesible by PI.

Regards.