cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different pages as attachment for PO Smartform

0 Kudos

Hey there,

can anybody give me a hint how to solve the follwing issue with smartforms.

Beside of "First" and "Next page" I have about 10 other pages to handle depending on data - like purchase type - in PO. That means after printing all the po items and texts it could be nessecary to print attachment 2, 4 and 9. Another po should print 1,3,7 and 9. The problem for me is that it is not possible in secondary window to use the COMMAND->NEXT PAGE to set the the following page dynamically.

What I'm searching for is something like a dynamic command -> next page.

All the attachments are separate Bitmap-Files (stored in SE78) with page size.

Any help appreciated,

Hans

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just put another folder in your MAIN-Window and check all the variables. It's processed at the end of your output and there you can add an Command to get to the necessary page. Just put one command for each page in the folder. so you can do all different ways to process it.

IF necessary build an structure with page 1 to page 10 and set a flag at the positions..

Hope the clue helped.

Best regards

Florian

0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

thanks for your input. I already tried with multiple commands at the end of the main window. But the problem I'm facing is, if I declare the window on the called page as Main window i get a blankpage and if I declare it as secondary window I get the message "Page break is allowed only in the main window". I leave the "next page" field empty on the called pages.

Did I miss something ?

Best regards,

Hans

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you need on every page a MAIN-WINDOW.

Just put a very small MAIN-WINDOW on the page somewhere, just has to be same size horizontal.

When i'm right in my mind, you needn't to put something printed in there. But if, then just print an explizit space ( Variable &space& )

Your content you want to print, put in another window, if you don't want to put also in your MAIN-Window.

Reagards

Florian

PS: If you are getting again in trouble, you just can send me your form and i take a look at it.

Just pass out all the personal information which is not for the public-view

0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

what do you mean with same size horizontal ? Same size as on first page or same size as the bitmaps ? The content of the pages are bitmaps with A4-size. Shall I put it them in a secondary window ?

Thank you again for your input.

Best regards,

Hans

0 Kudos

Thank you Florian. It worked.

I'm very happy with your solution.

Hans

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Hans.

To all the other readers which are don't know:

The MAIN-Window has to be same vertikal length at all pages.

Regards

Florian

Answers (0)