cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a button choice inside the tab dynamically in FPM

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anybody help me in creating a button choice inside the tab..Here I am using FPM_TABBED_UIBB for tabstrip creation and configured it FPM_OVP_COMPONENT. So, if I create a toolbar buttons and icons it will be applicable to all tabs, where as the client requirement is like there should buttons inside each tab with same button choice and for each tab, the menu items should be different in button choice. Is there any way to create a toolbar inside the tab using FPM Configuration and change button choice items dynamically using FPM

Also, for all tabs, the usage of view is only one, where I am using iframe to call different transaction using the iFRAME. I could not find any helpful

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnadh,

As per your post , my understanding is you are using webdynpro comonent and embedding it with the freestyle uibb in fpm ovp component. In webdynpro component you are using iFRAME.

You can do it from two way either do it with in the webdynpro component and then it will display there or can do with the FPM functionality as given below.

Yes it is possible to get button choice dynamically inside every tab of tabbed uibb. But for that you should have list or tree uibb, because these uibb support toolbar option.

If you have only form uibb then you can place dynamic drop down option in each tab.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your quick response. In OVP configuration for two section placed tabbed configuration in one section and tree uibb in another ( master page) and I created dynamic toolbar for each view which is placed in tabbed uibb. But how we can create a toolbar for each tab in FPM. I know creating a toolbar specific to the tab in webdynpro. But my requirement demands in such a way that I should go a head with FPM. Also, through iFRAME I am calling standard transactions where the data display in iframe is depending on the tree lead selection. I know that through the FPM standard event, Here my requirement is based on the tree lead selection value, my iFRAME should change the values,this has done through passing the values through URL parametes and the iFRAME is displaying the list which is standard. But is it feasible to capture the lead selection of the standard list which is displaying inside the iFRAME. If it so, could you please explaing me how to achieve this.

Thanks

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnadh,

You can achieve dynamic toolbar for each tab in fpm by using section toolbar,which is placed in the selection of tabbed uibb. So on the selection of each tab you can hide/unhide or enable/disable those button by using API for changing the toolbar button io_ovp->change_toolbar_button.

For passing the data from FPM to iFRAME. you can use webdynpro application parameter to pass the data into your iFrame webdynpro component and then append your parameter into your iFrame source URL and button action code also.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

This has done. I am calling an iframe with passing URL with parameters. So, directly iframe is showing the list...My requirement is need to capture the lead selection of that list which is displaying inside the iframe..Is it feasible/achievable..!!

Answers (0)