cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in the Invoice pool VF04

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a problem in the pool billing in VF04, I have created a job that runs every morning and it pick up automatically and performs the SD invoices and the Sales order  that comes from a BMP, this type of invoice is created automatically in the pool, but for some We need go manually and create it.

We have defined three characteristics to define the status in the document

(vacio) = not selected

(*) Selected and treated

(X) Selected  and untreated

When forced invoices in VF04 c it appears a number 1 in which the definition is not found.

In the screen shot you can see a example.

Was checked every point in the sales document, customers,  provider and there is no type of lock.

that documents  are from foreign customers   but  other documents from the same client which bills normal.

Many thanks in advanced.

Rogerio Lima.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as checked every point in the sales document, customers,  provider and there is no type of lock.

that documents  are from foreign customers   but  other documents from the same client which bills normal

Hi Rogerio,

What exactly you mean by "There is no type of lock"

Are you trying to distinguish the customer -  native and foreign ?

Looking forward to understand more.

Thanks,

Sridhar.

0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

I mean the client is foreign and there is nothing blocked, like Customer credit, or in client master data, a credit limit and We have nothing in the customizing to blocked  the invoice.

The problem only happen some times for foreign client with this invoice type.

Thanks

Rogerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rogerio,

The value '1' appears if the invoice has been created. It is standard behavior in SAP.    

Regards,

Umesh

0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Thanks for the help!!

Kind regards.

Rogerio Lima.

Answers (0)