cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One sender Multiple receiver folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Current state: Proxy to File scenario is working fine. I have to add more receiver to existing interface.

I have requirement to send to 2 different folders ( one existing & other new one) in same NFS Server ( Same Service)

Please not that this is same NFS site having 2 diff folder. Sender is ECC via Proxy.

What is the best & easiest way to achieve considering that I don't want to change the existing mapping ( ESR) and don't want to use BPM.

Please advice.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the best way is craete one more receiver interface using the same structure, create operation mapping using the same message mapping.

and use the addition receiver interface in interface determination step and add the remaining configuration (receiver agreement and comm channel).

Regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I was looking for no change in ESR to achieve this..

Any other way to achieve this without adding/changing anything in ESR

Best Regards,

Former Member
Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

then you have only one option using Adapter module as suggested by Amit.

Regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK.. Now since the adapter is only option, i tried to see if i can achieve this though Minimum changes in ESR. Before that let me tell you that these are real limitation of PI growth as to do simplechanges like this, you have to to ten other difficult things..If there would have been Publish & subscribe model ( which i guess is coming in 7.3) this would have been very easy..

Coming back to the question.. please suggest the changes in ESR to achieve this. Again this is existing interface so don't want to have minimum changes  in ESR.

Thanks for your replies till now!

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you just need to create one service interface and operation mapping.

in the service interface use receiver message type.

operation mapping use same message mapping.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create below objects:

ESR

Service interface for receiver (reuse the receiver message type)

Operation mapping (reuse the message mapping)

ID

Receiver communication channel

Update receiver determination (if necessary)

Interface determination

Receiver Agreement

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK. Now i have to add one more thing here..Sorry for not adding that before..

My current interface is proxy to Multiple files. This means the from one proxy sender, using mapping, two messages are created : M1 to M2 & M3.

In ID, there are 2 receivers ( one for M2 & M3) The file names & path are different for M2 & M3.

Now my requirement is to send these M2 & M3 to another location on NFS. Which means the file name would remains the same ( M2 & M3) Only these file s would be copied over to 2 other locations ( one each for M2 & M3) So total there would 4 CC.

To to do this, I created I did what Sarav mentioned ( thanks for that!!)

Create below objects:

ESR

Service interface for receiver (reuse the receiver message type)

Operation mapping (reuse the message mapping)

ID

Receiver communication channel

Update receiver determination (if necessary)

Interface determination

Receiver Agreement

Now after doing this when i run the interface, i am getting below error.  Can some one advice on this & Sorry for confusion. My requirement now is to copy M2& M3 files to another 2 location ( other then where  there are going)

<SAP:Stack>Error when determining the inbound interface: Inbound interface found several times (for same sender and receiver) for the outbound interface urn:xxxx.com:ERP_to_XXX:XXX.SI_XXX_xxxx_Out Inbound interface found several times (for same sender and receiver) for the outbound interface urn:urn:xxxx.com:ERP_to_XXX:XXX.SI_XXX_xxxx_Out</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems you are triggering the receiver interface more then one time. check you interface determination.

check the below blog

https://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/11/27/interface-determination-error-a-...

Regards,

Harish

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think you can do that without touching ESR(but not with same service)

Create another communication component(CC2) and add the m2 and m3 as receiver interfaces to it.

->in the reciever determination -> add the new communication component(CC2)

->create new interface determination for the newly created system CC2 (simillar to the existing)

->in the interface determination select the same interface mapping as the existing one.

->create receiver agreemenets and channels pointing to new locations..

Answers (0)