cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GEOMAP - Android Compatibility

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have realized that GeoMap is supported by iPad and iPhone.

But, when i have execute geomap report by andorid ( s3 mini ) , Bubbles is seen  but the Google map is not coming .

is geomap  compatible with android devices ?

Kind Regards,

alper

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no specific limitation on Geo Map on Android Tool..  which version of BOE and Bi Mobile you are using? 

Have you make sure the Android specific Properties are setup. Please check the steps below if this is already applied..

Web Intelligence documents for the Android phone:

In your report designing tool, assign the documents to a custom category name such as "Android_designed". Then, make this update in mobi.properties file: androidphone.corporateCategory=Android_designed. The android phone request source overrides the default request source. This means that the documents only appear on Android phones and not other devices.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durgamadhab,

We have created new category and assign the report to this android category.

But, again, we havent seen map into android  phone ( s3 mini ) .

I can only see bubbles.

do you have any idea for solution ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are seeing some bubble then possibly its a map setup issue in report than a problem with the platform.

Can you post the screenshot of the bubble that you see in the android?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durgamadhab,

You can see the screenshot at below.

I havent see any setting in google map or SAP Bi Mobile.

So, the solution might be related with platform. But i dont know where we should check....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I possible can you check the report with Ipad and/or android tablet of larger than 7 inch screen size to see if the issue is not a device specific thing.