Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy to SOAP interface Migration from PI 7.0 to 7.3

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a scenario Proxy to SOAP in PI 7.0(say XID) and we are migrating to PI 7.3(say PID).

SAP ECC(Proxy)  ------> PI ------->(SOAP) TARGET

Its a synchronous scenario. We have exported and  imported the ESR part as it is, done no changes there.

In ID part, we are not getting what needs to be done.(No documentation is available from clients, only below information from XID is provided)

We have the URL and credentials for XID and also we have some files from XID server level(some Service files having Ejb Java codes and EAR files)

Now, we have tried to deploy the same EAR file on j2ee server but I dont think we are following correct procedure. As after deployment also where we can generate the URL and credentials for PID. Hit and trial we changed some parts in URL for XID but still its not accessible.

Please suggest how to start and steps for the same.

Thanks,
Nidhi Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishi,

Correct me if im wrong, the problem is in the receiver SOAP adapter that you havent the password to put in your new PI 7.3.

I dont really know if you can take this configuration object and transfer to another system, even with the credentials it seems weird to me. If i was in your position i would talk with the SOAP service provider in order to get the right credentials to connect.

Regards.

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

The problem is the Target is FXALL and we have only two information with us:

1) We have the URL for XID(7.0) user and password.

2) Some EJB and EAR related files from FXALL team.

We tried to deploy the .ear file, just like we used to deploy an adapter module and in NWA its showing started status means its deployed correctly.

But, we are not sure how to generate a URL and credentials for using in the SOAP receiver channel in PID(7.3). Also, do we need to change any code for the same in the EJB files?

There is no documentation available and on asking the  team they told on scn we have the procedures related to FXALL. I searched but didnt got much useful(

http://scn.sap.com/people/r.claassen/blog/2010/11/24/connecting-sap-treasury-to-external-dealing-pla... )

Please guide on this.

Thanks,

Nidhi