cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSMP Activation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

While activating the MSMP i am getting some error.Please find below the steps that i followed so far

1) Created the rule id XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and rule type E

2) BRF + rule simulation works perfect in the BRF workbench.

Registered the same rule in the MSMP web dynpro application.

But while activating the MSMP i am getting the below error.

1)Please let me know if you came across similar situations and corresponding solutions in your GRC AC config

2)Also please let me know if there is any way deleting the already registered rule id from MSMP web dynpro application?I have tried GRFNMW_CONFIGURE t code for deleting the rule id but it did not work.

3)Is there any way to flush out all relevant MSMP config tables and repopulated with standard values?I have tried activating the BC SET GRC_MSMP_CONFIGURATION,it is reactivated but corresponding tables are still holding previous values.

Regards,

Aveek Datta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Though it would be the last option but it seems like deleting entries from table GRACMWCNSACRQ and GRACMWCNSACRQV  and reactivating BC set would work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Deepak,I tried this database actually.Please note in the error they have mentioned it is database not table ,so it could be structure or internal table also which gets called in runtime.Basically its not active table existing in the system.

I reactivated the BC set for MSMP but still the same error.

Any other idea?