cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Per Diem Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am very much new to Perdiam configuration. we are implementing T & E for Norway. Below is my requirement.

Per Diem calculations (domestic, over night)    576 NOK

Decutions

entitled to keep 79NOK if all meals included   

Lunch or dinner    40%/50%

Breakfast              10%

Per Diem calculations (international, over night)

603 NOK if breakfast is included at the hotel

670 NOK if no breakfast is included

80 NOK per if all meals are included

I am not aware of configuration node where do i keep that Per diem default amount if the employee has not availed any of deductions.

Please advise.

Regards

HR User.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hruser,

For this you have to maintain V_T706V & V_T706U tables. Find the screenshot for reference.

Let me know for further assistance

Regards,

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana

The requirement is for per diem for meals. We have done the above configurations.

If deductions are not applied, then system output is 0 NOK but theoretically it should be 576 NOK.

Await further inputs.

warm regards

Subramanyam T N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this you have to create 3 expense types as per your conditions like

• entitled to keep 79NOK if all meals included    -- Expense type with all meals
  • Lunch or dinner    40%/50%                          --  Expense type(Lunch/Dinner)
  • Breakfast              10%                                --  Expense type(Breakfast)

If the trip have (Domestic, Over night), then the calculation should happen as per the per Diem rates as you defined. For the above new expense type define the amounts in V_T706B2 table.

BADI Details:

BADI Name - TRIP_WEB_CHECK

Interface     -  IF_EX_TRIP_WEB_CHECK

Method      -  USER_CHECK_RECEIPTS

Give the above details to your ABAPER and tell him to develop the code accordingly.

Let me know once done with this.

Regards,

Narayana