cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between Discount condition types K005 & K007 with appropriate example and also K004

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and extremely passionate to learn SAP SD and take it up as a career ..

can you pls help me know the exact difference between condition type K004, K005 and K007 with some real time example for each.. this will help me

Thanks

Nisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

K007,K005 & K004 are basic Discounting condition types.

K007 - customer discount, while creating condition Records (VK11) for this condition type, if we mention certain customer no.s with discount amount,then only those customers get the Discount.

K005 - Customer/material Discount, while creating cond-Record (vk11) for this cond-type if we mention a cust no. & list of materials with % discount, then that particular customer gets discount for the listed  materials (in vk11).

K004 - Material Discount, While creating cond-record(VK11) for this cond-type, if we mention list of materials with % discount, then whoever the customer buy that material will get the discount.

Hope this will solve ur Query.

Regards,

Prakash

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha

Wellcome to the forum and its good that you are interested in learning SD. Did you read the Rules of Engagement before starting posting queries here. These conditions are discussed many times and if you do some search in Google and SCN you will get many links.

Difference is there in condition's descriptions. K004 is for entering discount on material level K005 for customer material and K007 is for customer.

Please go through SAP documents how system calculate prices and how system determine automatic pricing.

Thank$