SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring Payment run clarification work list (FPCPR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a business requirement to capture all Direct Debit (Payment) run Exceptions and these Exceptions will be handled by Exceptions team. In ECC 6 EHP6 SAP Run id and Date id are not available in payment run table DFKKCFPAYRUN2.

Now the question is how we can identify exceptions if Run id and Date id are not available in selection?

Also SAP has given an option to configure the Clarification Work list in SPRO (Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable --> Technical Settings --> Prepare processing of clarification worklist). But the default settings gives you the entire list of Exceptions, whereas, I need selection screen first so that we can pull Exceptions based on the selection.

I am trying to configure the clarification list to get selection screen first and then the list. But I am not able to get the proper list. Please share any documention or links to configure this, also is there any possability to include run id and date id with any notes?

1 REPLY 1

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I don't think table DFKKCFPAYRUN2 contains the run id and the identification, whether it an EHP 6.0 version or previous versions.

However, if you want to include them in the FPCPR list, you have to enhance the table DFKKCFPAYRUN2 to include the run id and the identification.

You can update the Run ID and Identification through event 660.

Now with the selection screen-

1. Go to T.code-CFCAO

2. Select the App Obj-PRUN and click on display

3. Change the Control object from CFCN to CFCS.

Now execute FPCPR, you will get the selection screen as the first screen.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan