cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FIori Leave Request start/end date issue

0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Recently installed and configured SAP Fiori leave request app. I can't seem to be able to set both "start" and "end" dates when creating a leave request - Both start and end dates are displayed in time format (see attached pic). I have tried setting the minimum and maximum days for each absence types but with no luck.

Please assist

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

This issue was resolved by patching the following component to SP-Level 0003

component name: UIHCM002_100

Thanks everyone for your help

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

FJ
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

Please check the version of the UIHCM002 component. I have received advise that applying SP02 for the component should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Frank

0 Kudos

HI Frank

I've asked my basis team to patch component UIHCM002 cause we currently on SP01.

Thanks

Ted

babu_ganeshv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ted, please check both the components, make sure you have the latest on the HR system as well as the Gateway System,

UIHCM002_100SP02
GBHCM002_600SP09

Best Regards

Babu

0 Kudos

Hi Babu

Thanks for your feedback, I have asked basis to upgrade UIHCM002_100.

Will keep you posted.

RGDS

Ted

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

You can select the day by clicking the calendar and then use the date time picker for the time duration.

Best regards

pankaj

0 Kudos

Tried that, but all I get in the date from and to is the start time and end time

babu_ganeshv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

The calender is your date picker - you can select 1 or more days, (click to select and click again to deselect)

and the time would be useful if you want to apply for a half day leave where yo ucan specify the time from when you will not be available ,

Best Regards

Babu

0 Kudos

Selecting the date without specifying the time did work. I agree with you that the calender is your date picker and from/to is your time picker. However, I still can't select more than one date - selecting another deselects the previous selected date.

could this be a config issue that only one day can be booked at a time?

Please see: SPRO--> IMG-->Time Management-->Time Data Recording and Administration-->Absences-->Absence Catalog-->Define Absence Types

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

Can you create leave request in the SAPGUI without Fiori?

The screenshot says 0 days available, so it seems there is no leave quota.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick feedback. I will maintain the necessary data and ensure that all backend applications are running. will get back to you shortly

0 Kudos

I have now created leave quotas but I am still getting a time picker instead of date/time picker.