cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In VA15N person responsible filed usage and from where system fetching data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's,

In VA15N report, system displayed Person responsible field i have searched all the Inquiry document along with customer master but i was failed to get the solution,

If any one know about Person responsible functionality and from where system fetching the data please replay me with details.....

Requesting for the early responses....

Thanks & regards,

Macca.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Macca,

The 'Partner responsible' goes together with the 'Partner functions responsible'. Standard SAP lets you choose from the following partner functions:

AUAuthor
EDEDI mail recipient
EREmployee respons.
KBCredit rep.
KMCredit manager
KOCoordinator (pers.)
PECon.pers.fresh prod.
SESales employee
TLLoading supervisor
VWPerson respons.

If you select a partner function (ex. SE - Sales employee) and a number (ex. 99999), SAP will show all inquiries which contain sales employee 99999 in the header partners.

Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for the quick response

in my VA15N transaction code am already getting person responsible field but it was blank that means i have to add

VWPerson respons.

in Partner profile (Account group) if am not wrong (Partner determination procedure)

please confirm me as early as possible....

Thank & Regards,

Hussain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

Yes, you have to add the partner VW to the partner determination procedure of the inquiry document type. Then you will be allowed to maintain a responsible person (VW) in VA11 during the creation of the inquiry. VA15N will then be able to select and display the inquiry.

Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

Thanks a lot for quick response ........

solution which you have given me it is working fine...

Regards,

Hussain.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

The data for this is fetching from Partner Function. For Particular Account Group you have to 

maintained the Partner function in Customer Master. So that the Field Person Responsible will 

reflect.

Hope this will help you to get your answer.

Regards,

Kundan