cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does GRC 5.3 compatible on Older versions of SAP like 4.6c, 4.0b

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can we implement GRC 5.3 on Earlier SAP R/3 versions like 4.0b, 4.6. If YES, What approach we have to follow.

If No, Why we can't we implement that. Please explain briefly.

Balu S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The least supported Release of ERP system is 4.6c and the Basis SP Stack level must be at 44 in order to integrate your SAP backend system with SAP GRC AC 5.3 RTAs.

For more details you can refer the "Installation Guide - SAP Access Control 5.3".

Best Regards,

Rama

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramakrishna,

I got what you said and I could understand the same from the R&D i have done so far.

I will get back to you once i had some discussions with my TL

Regards

balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rama,

I have read the installation guide, But i couldn't get the clarity weather we can implement GRC 5.3 on 4.0 or not.

Because my client ( plastic manufactures in UK ) is now wanted to implement this functionality on this 4.0 version. He want to go for upgrade at a later stage i.e. from 4.0 to 4.6c.

Have you come across this kind of implementation in your experience ?

Please let me know.

Regards

Balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramakrishna Dadi wrote:

"The least supported Release of ERP system is 4.6c and the Basis SP Stack level must be at 44 in order to integrate your SAP backend system with SAP GRC AC 5.3 RTAs"

GRC 5.3 cannot be used with 4.0 version.

If they wanted to use GRC 5.3, they must upgrade their 4.0 version to 4.6c version with SP44(Basis).

That is the pre-requisite that SAP recommends (Refer Installation Guide).

Best Regards,

Rama

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I recommend you read the installation guide in the marketplace then come back here and ask clarifications instead