cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can advance PR availability date by managing receiving calendar?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to advance PR availability date so I removed a specific date in the receiving calendar. However, instead of 1 day earier, the PR date is postponed by 1 day after heuristic run.

So how can I achcieve my target then?

thx.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can someone help me with this?

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As suggested by Ada, Create a Handling Resource in transaction /sapapo/res01. This resource should be created as calendar resource (Calendar Tab in Rsource master). Use resource category as "H" for handling resource and specify the Factory calendar (i.e. DC calendar ID where you have made changes for Advancing PR)

Assign this handling resource in Location Master (Resources Tab-->Resource Inbound)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to controll it by handling-in resource calendar, instead of receiving calendar.

There's a handling in resource assigned to the target location. Block the "specific date" in the factory calendar of the resource. Do not forget to regenerate resource time stream in /sapapo/rest02 after you change the factory calendar of the resource.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx for your answer, but I'm afraid I dont know what is handling in resource calendar. and I'm trying to adjust calendar in regional DC not factory.

do you mean I should control the calendar in National DC?

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, there's nothing relevant to whether the location is a plant or a DC. First you go to your receiving location (should be DC) master data in /sapapo/loc3. In Resources tab, you can assign inbound handling resource. This resource is deifned in resource master /sapapo/res01. Here you can see a factory calendar is assigned to the resource. Adjust the factory calendar in transaction SCAL.