cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 Invalid FF Log Report

mohammed_shariff
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are facing an issue related to FF log review, FF controllers are getting empty/invalid log report (out of 10 FF log reports 1 or 2 log reports are empty/invalid.  Currently we are on SP09. Could anyone please help on this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the Config Parameter - 4020 to NO

chandani_kaur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammed,

Please check if 4007 parameter is set to yes or No. If it is set to yes kindly confirm if you have scheduled the Workflow sync job or not. If parameter is set to Yes, the workflow sync jobs should not be scheduled at all. Also please implement the Note:1773855 to resolve the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandani

mohammed_shariff
Explorer
0 Kudos

Rama/Chandani,

We have already implemented note:1773855, as I mentioned occasionally they receive invalid FF log report (1 or 2 out of 10) any other suggestion highly appreciated.

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you please check many batch jobs scheduled for this..

if there are multiple.. some time it happens you can cancel unwanted jobs.

this happened to us as well..

we found there were more jobs.. and we defined it as per our need its going fine..

Regards,

Prasant

mohammed_shariff
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasant,

I have cancel couples of batch jobs, now I will watch a month and get back to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you scheduled the FF Log collection Job in Plug-in System and EAM Log Sync Update Job in GRC system?

If they are scheduled to run the reasons could be: 1. Issue in Firefighter Log Sync Job 2. There are no records in Plug-in system.

I suggest you to upgrade your system to SP13 ( and for GRCPINW on Plug-in system as well) as most of the issues related to EAM Log are fixed here.

If you are not willing to bring it to SP13 refer the following notes.

1696600 - Firefighter Consolidated Log reports are empty

1775432 - Transaction logs are not getting captured by GRC 10.0

1864056 - EAM10:Audit logs are not displyed in consolidated log report

Best Regards,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.