cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during TR import at PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting following error during TR... suggestion needed.

Anyone faced this kind of error earlier ?

Transport log is below..................

Serialized exception:Object Import Source REPOSITORY   I currently being edited by user NWDI_CTSADM

[Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@142b63b2

Serialized exception:Object XI REP TPENTITY7.0  REPOSITORY I 0d97db50dfc911deacd1fdfdc0a84017 currently being edited by user NWDI_C

TSADM

[Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@2c9e4576

Serialized exception:Cannot lock [U2013112019415108400000qashu4pi1.saporg.loca.......5162050, XI REP TPENTITY7.0, REPOSITORY I 0d97

db50dfc911deacd1fdfdc0a84017, X]; it is in use by another owner. The lock collision occurred with user NWDI_CTSADM.

[Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@4ae25cdc

End XID (2013-11-20 19:41:51.0193 +10:00)

End import with returncode:'12'

We have followed 1304271,1139406. no sucess so far.

Kindly suggest or let me know if any more details needed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I have tried to unlock and re-import even took system restart but it says same error msg again.

I have done as per the note 1304271

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suro,

Can you try importing - manually, then  skip the step and continue on with the wizard...

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Surojeet,

After removing the Lock in the Lock Overview or System Restart,the Obejct must get released by the System.

Also you can give a try by transporting some other obejcts ( belongs other SWCV ) inorder to make sure issue you are facing only with the current Transport or Object.

Try Reaching out to SAP and with their help you can identify the Conflict and Remove the same by running the SQL Queries at database level.

Regards,

Shri

siddhardha_dnk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Surojet,

If you feel the objects are unlocked. It is better to check the same after Refresh Cache and if error still persists try after Restarting server.

It might help you.

Regards,

Sid.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujo,

As Shri mentioned try to unlock user "NWDI_CTSADM" . if you still face the error, try to restart the engine..

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Surojeet,

As per your Error Log it clearly states user has been locked.Try unlocking the user in LOCK OVERVIEW and try to activate it.

Goto Java Stack Home Page and click on Adminstration .Then you will get Repository and Directory Tabs,select one of those ( based on your objects ) and click on  " Lock Overview " .

Then use the " Remove Selected Locks " option.

If you still face the issue after removing the locks,try reimporting it after deleting the current Transport.

Regards,

Shri