cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order flow between CRM - ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have a problem regarding the flow of sales orders between CRM and ECC. Let me describe it. I have a couple of Z-conditions maintained in the ERP. Everything seems to be fine and the delta download is working just great, but there is one problem with one of the conditions. Whenever I change its value it becomes available in CRM as well, but when I try to save the sales order with the new value - it just doesn't flow to ERP.

So let's say I have an item with base price of 100. I start customizing the relevant condition type and change the price to 200 (this happens in the ERP). The value goes to the CRM, I see that the base price is now 200, I save the order - no errors whatsoever, but it doesn't flow to ERP. I checked SMW01, SMW02, SMQ1, SMQ2 in both systems - everything seems to be fine. However, I'm not able to process the order with the new value to ERP. If I change the value back to its initial one (in this scenario from 200 to 100) then there it goes to the ERP seamlessly. This happens only with this condition. The other custom conditions work just fine and after changing of their records the sales order can be saved and proceeded to ERP.

When I reopen an order with problem it has one error "An error has occurred in system XXXX while copying the document" but there is no more relevant information. Do you have any ideas what seems to be the problem and how to fix it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This probably is a specific transactional issue.

Did you try to update any other Sales Order ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, the problem is fixed, it turned out that there were limit prices and I was changing the value over the limit - this is why the problem was occurring.

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good to know that.

I was thinking the same too initially, but thought that might have been too obvious and you must have checked that already.

Would have come to that next .

Anyways, good for you.

Have a good one.

Thanks.