Did you mean: 

Automatic setting of deletion flag in condition record

Ajit_K_Panda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I will explain the problem shortly.

There is a condition record for the article A1 of condition type ZXX1(Access sequence: Country/Article) valid from 18.3.2013 to 31.12.9999.

I am trying to create another condition record for the same article A1 of condition type ZXX2 (Access sequence: Country/Article) valid from 22.11.2013 to 31.12.2013. We are using IDOCs to create condition records. The problem is that the condition record of condition type ZXX2 is created but it also effects the condition record of condition type ZXX1. It sets the deletion flag and UOM field in condition record of ZXX1 becomes blank in Tcode VK13 .

Help me in this regard. What can be the problem ?

When we are creating condition record manually in tcode VK11 it is working fine but when i am trying to create using IDOC the problem happens.

And using Tcode WE19 if i do using IDOC then the problem doesnot happen.

Thanks in advance.

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member609625
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have a scenario to set deletion flag for conditions in PO if condition "ZXXX" added. How this can be handled?

E.

former_member193761
Participant
0 Kudos

Please see the Idoc in WE02 and see if it is having deletion indicator prefilled?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it also effects the condition record of condition type ZXX1. It sets the deletion flag and UOM field in condition record of ZXX1 becomes blank in Tcode VK13

In normal circumstances, this wont happen.  Check any exit is in place which is causing the issue.  Else take the help of ABAPer, execute IDOC in debug mode and find out the root cause.

G. Lakshmipathi

Ajit_K_Panda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

No exit inplace.

Regards,

Ajit