cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order Intercompany manual condition type is not appearing in Intercompany billing document

SAPlearner7861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales Order has been created and Intercompany sales Condition record ( PI01) is determined automatically. And I have maintained a manual Condition record for intercompany Condition type ZP00 and Saved it..

When I created a billing document then system is not determining manual condition type (ZP00) in billing document condition tab..

Pricing Procesure mainatained :

ZBCDEF --> step 20 --> PI02 -->  statistical indicator -- Reqt 13

Step 30 --> ZP00 --> Statistical indiactor -- Reqt 13

Question is : Why this manual condition record is not appearing or determining in Billing/Intercomapny billing document. If you have any clue please respond . Urgent.

Thanks,

Sj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Further, as suggested by Simon C could you also check Pricing Analysis and tell us what it is showing. That could lead us to make solutioning.

In your response to TW you mentioned: 

"System always give a Priority to manual condition type ZP00, which is entered in Sales Order manually. "

For this what did you do ? Do you have any Condition Exclusion for this ?

Last, what is the Condition Category for this Condition Type - ZP00 ? Is it the same as PI02 ? If yes, make it BLANK.

Do each of this separately and check.

Thanks.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SARDAR,

1. From your post, I understand that a condition type ZP00 is manually entered in the sales order, but it is not populating in the billing or in the intercompany billing documents. Is my understanding correct?

2. Are the pricing procedures in the order and in the two billing documents identical?

3. Why have you assigned requirement 13 for condition type ZP00?

For the supplying company code, are there table entries in T001R?

4.As members have said earlier, what is the pricing type (check pricing type D)?

SAPlearner7861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi TW ,

Point number 1 : Yes .. It is correct

condition type ZP00 is manually entered in the sales order, but it is not populating in the billing or in the intercompany billing documents

2. Pricing procedure is same for Order , Billing and Inter company

3. Ignore it.. No data maintained in Reqt field of Pricing Procedure

4. I checked in Copy Controls , Delivery to Billing IV , Pricing type is maintained as 'G'

Please help me resolve the issue.

One more time my requirement is , System always give a Priority to manual condition type ZP00, which is entered in Sales Order manually.  Now , If I entered a manual Condition type ZP00  in Sales order then it is not copying and not showing /not determining automatically in Invoice and Intercompany Invoices.

Thanks,

Sj

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sardar,

As a test, in copy control VTFL, at item level put pricing type = D (copy pricing elements unchanged).

Check if the manual condition type is being copied in to the billing and the intercompany billing documents.

Note - create new sales order, delivery and billing documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SARDAT JANI SHAIK,

Your description of your issue is very confusing. Are you means manual condition record or condition type? If the issue is if you maintain manual condition type then ofcause the system will not determine

the condition type automatically and you need to enter the condition type manual in the document.

Please clarify the issue more clearly.

What is the pricing analysis show in the document?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Simon KC

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Depending upon how you are determining Pricing Procedure you can check the following places :

Delivery to IC Billing > Copy Control Item Category -> Pricing Type G

OR

Pricing Type assigned to the IC Pricing Procedure - Pricing Type G

Play around these.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

former_member193761
Participant
0 Kudos

Could you please give screen shot of your PP? Also when you say "manual condition record" i assume you mean to say Manual condition type.