Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple deliveries for an item should have cumulative entry in invoice

prabhakar_shylam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All

Need some inputs as to how can this be achieved.

The scenario is that if multiple deliveries are created for a line item and it has a single invoice, there should be a single entry on the invoice for cumulative qty for all the deliveries for same item.

Regards,

prabhakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

if I understood well, you want summarize more delivery items in one billing item.

This is not supported in the standard.

There is not userexit or other enhancement available to get that function.

I'm sorry for the negative answer.

Best regards,

Ivano.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

As suggested by our members have you checked your sales orders ---will they have different payers for the header and item???

Also can you pl check the business area for header/item???

The most importantly we can check this problem from the Copy controls maintained in VTFL(VBRK/VBRP )....

The interesting thing here is ( the invoice will get split based on exchange rate also as suggested by lakshmi pathiji is a new learning--but where was the control to tell the system to go for split in this given scenario)

Lakshipathiji--help..

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, this is not possible to achieve to the best of my knowledge even with some user exit.  Moreover, let me know what will happen in the following scenario.

• A Delivery is created on 1st Nov for material A and the price for this is USD 100.00
  • Second delivery is created for the same material on 2nd Nov and the price is changed to USD 110.00

Now in the above case, how you want the system to behave ?

G. Lakshmipathi

prabhakar_shylam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Consider the prices not been changed. what would be the next approach.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

First you need to find out what is the splitting criteria for the Deliveries in the copy control of Sales or Delivery documents.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/349783

Next you can find out if those items which has split has the same header data such that it can be consolidated in the invoice. If you want to look at the custom stuff then look at the copy control of the delivery to billing document setup for a particular Item.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/769119

Hope this is helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm afraid this is not possible in standard and  makes sense since it could impact in price.

Regards,

JM