cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

login problem for multiple connections in Agentry client

Former Member
0 Kudos

We got some questions from customer about Syclo WM enhancement.

Now we have only one login page for ERP credential. But the customer need add a  database connection and access the SQL data in the  application. The database user/password is different. How can we do this?

Furthermore, for the offline data of Android and iOS Agentry client, does anyone know whether it is encrypted and how? Any document to recommend about offline  storage security?  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jian,

For the Database connection is the user expected to validate on it?  Either way, the System Connection for the database [SQL-n] in the Agentry.ini you would set the username and password for the server access the database.  If the you needs to validate then enableAuthentication value would need to be set to true, and the validateuser.sql script within the sql folder would need to be updated.

Starting in Agentry 6.0.32 the client database can be encrypted by checking Database Encryption on the Application Security Tab.

1904096 - Release Note for Agentry Release 6.0.32

AG-21275 - Encrypt SQLite database used by client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Steve. I am  wondering how can we use multiple login screens to allow user input different credentials, e.g. one for ERP as usual and the other for Database or Web Service. For now, we have single page for login and I did not find a way to change that in Agentry editor.

Your link is helpful. But when I tried the following SAP note to get more details, I got an error message as "  Document is not released":

1900544 Support of on-device database encryption in Agentry apps

Any suggestion? thanks.