cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing document price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to refer a condition type which is statistical to another condition type non statistical one in billing document.

How can i archive this?

The statistical condition type caries a value which is updated from a PO.

I have tried with reference condition type, it is not working? i might be missing out something.

regards,

Sayantan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please try the following:

1. create a condition value routine assigning XKWERT = XWORKD
  2. in pricing procedure assign a subtotal indicator D to the statistical condition.
  3. assign the value formula to the not-statistical condition (that must be placed AFTER the statistical condition.

Another possibility: the not-statistical condition is 100% surcharge, and it has from-step = to-step = step number of statistical condition.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all,

I have tried all standard methods which i knew and the inputs which Ivano gave. I was not able to do a change it with standard.

I asked my programmer to change in RV60AFZZ user exit.

Here the custom condition type is copied to internal table XKOMV and change the KSTAT= space.

Standards are maintained in the coding so that it does not affect other statistical condition.

Thanks to all for efforts and suggestions.

regards,

Sayantan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyan,

Please select the check box "Transaction Sepcific Pricing Procedure" in V/08 against your pricing procedure. This check box re-determines the condition class and statiscal condition indicator basis your settings in SD, therby overuling your MM settings.

Regards

Ankit

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through this document may be useful.

thanks,

Srinu.

Message was edited by: Srinu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sayantan,

Can you clarify the requirement, the condition value if you want to reference can be done by routine in the alternate calculation type routine.

Where Just you have to save the condition value to a subtotal and reference the same KWERT in the routine.

Or you can use from field for the reference condition type.

If you want to make it statistical in billing you can also write a routine for the same.

Thanks!

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

I havn't worked much on pricing but in this i am bit stuck up on this.

There is a pricing condition type which is statistical in PO which carries the price value from PO to Billing document(we dont have mark up price here).

Now the price being satistical in PO the value in the IV billing also becomes satistical and is calculated as Zero in the net value.

It should carry the same price value but should not be statistical in Billing.

In the billing pricing procedure i have seen this and no satistical marked. The value is calculated in billing as automatic pricing.

I am not able to break with what you have given. Can you be a liitle bit more clear on this.

Help from other pricing experts will be very helpful.

regards,

Sayantan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sayantan,

Did you try this.. Copy the pricing condition a statistical value to the Condition type in the IV billing.

Next use a condition formula and copy the price from that statistical condition to the new condition say Intercompany Condition _PO

I guess as long as you have the value of the condition in the invoice you can play around with the values referencing in another condition type which is not statistical and would add up to the net value.