Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with successfactor integrations with SAP PI 7.31

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently i am trying to configure SAP PI system to communicate with successfactor integration.

I am stuck in a very peculiar situation.

when i tried to integrate with below URL

https://salesdemo.successfactors.eu/sfapi/v1/soap

I am able to communicate but when i am trying to connect to another URL provided by successfactor team which is similar to the above URL.

It is giving HTTP 403 Forbidden error with SOAP adapter and with SOAP axis adapter : Connection closed.

I installed SOAP UI in the SAP PI server node and tried to send the request and i was successfully able to send but issue is coming only when i am trying with SAP PI system

Regarding certificates installation i have imported the CA certificates in NWA.

Please let me know if i need to do any additional steps.

I have follwed the steps mentioned in the below blog.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2013/08/02/pidoc-integration-between-non-sap...

Any help or documents will be helpful.

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Please check the below check points -

1. Certificates are properly deployed

2. User is existing

3. For SOAP Axis jar files are deployed properly and test was successful

4. Firewall port 443 is opened by Network team

5. Also, try to ping your communication channel from RWB and share if you see any error

Regards,

Rashmi Joshi

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am still getting below mentioned error:

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.EOFException: Connection closed by remote host.</SAP:AdditionalText>

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Please check if what you send out of PI is same as what you are sending from SOAP UI. In SOAP UI check the RAW message which gives the complete SOAP message(SOAP Envelop, SOAP Header and Body).

In case you find differences you may have to create custom SOAP Envelop and Header using XSLT/JAVA mapping as per the webservice is expecting.

You can see the complete SOAP message in PI by enabling as follows.

NWA -> Configuration -> Infrastructure -> Java System Properties -> Services -> XPI Service: Messaging System -> Properties -> messaging.SyncMessageRemover.removeBody = false (default = true).

You can then go into http://<host>:port/rwb --> Message Monitoring --> Select Message Content (dropdown)

Please let me know if it helps.

Thanks,

Sudhansu

s0007226202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen ,

We are experiencing the same issue.  Did you manage to solve this issue ?

Thanks,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Which URL as you using in your Communication Channels? Please refer to note 1953125 and use the appropriate URL.

Sridhar