cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Proforma invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,  

Do we have any T Code to create multiple proforma invoice for multiple sales order instead of doing one by one. For example I need to create 10 proforma invoice for 10 different sales orders.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create it with VF04 but creating a new billing type document (for instance ZF5, if you don't want to change F5) and setting the proper splitting rule in the copy rules (TCODE VTFA). Set VOFM in VBRK/VBRP

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for your information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

I still feel challenging to follow the process to created multiple proforma invoices for multiple sales orders, would you be able to explain me more with the screenshots.

Thanks in advance for your help

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to transaction VTFA, select a couple of billing and SO

Double clic on item.

double click on tiem ct. or press in details.

and in field 'Data VBRK/VBRP' set the subroutine VOFM 003. See SAP Note 11162 - Invoice split criteria in billing document for further details.

This, for all settings (type of document and items). After, run VF04. Check in transaction VOV8 what is your billing type for SO.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Message was edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa  PD: my apologies, I couldn't paste the screenshot in the text. I attach them. Follow the order (001, 002 and 003)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks you,

The explaination is very clear..... But I don't have access to use T code VTFA

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you doing it in development enviroment?

Check also your authorizations running transaction SU53 after the error. If you don't have permissions, speak with your project manager.

Regards

Eduardo