cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistency in OP45/TCA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Out of the box release 730. Work center usage 003 'only networks' has task list type 1 assigned in transaction OP45. However, no such entry exists in table TCA01. Is there supposed to be the task list type 1 present in the system? Or is it a not-to-be-used type the assignment in OP45 should be deleted?

I have experienced it in other systems as well and thought it happened during customizing. Now I see it is a "feature" in fresh installation. It has not led to any problems yet, but the system should be consistent of course.Thanks for shedding some light on this mystery.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see that as well in an internal system.  I imagine Task List Type 1 was there at some point but has been deleted and now related configuration still exits but links to nothing.  Do you have a need for task List Type 1?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replies. The missing task list type 1 doesnt cause problems (yet), I dont need it, I just didnt expect this kind of built-in bug. I was wondering about the inconsistency, whether it is a mistake in OP45 or in table TCA01, and if someone experienced any problems related to this (maybe SAP has forgotten to remove the entry also from other tables and that may cause problems with particular transactions).

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess sap has deleted task list type 1 but why are looking for this?