cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate user ID populating under 'Agreement Manager' in MA search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In our CLM production system, by mistake we have set up an user ID ABCD first name with a spelling mistake. User has realized this after creating 50+ master agreements. Then we have created new user ID EFGH and requested user to use the same. We have managed to change the 'Owner' in all existing 50+ MAs from user ID ABCD to user ID EFGH. How ever, some how the user ID ABCD got assigned to field 'Agreement Manager' against previous MAs and while trying to search for master agreements, all those old 50+ agreements are appearing with search field 'Agreement Manager' Equals to 'ABCD', but not with search field 'Agreement Manager' Equals to 'EFGH'. Now, we request you to help us in understanding below points.

1) Source from where 'Agreement Manager' field picks up value?

2) Can we change it?

3) If answer is yes to point 2, is there any mass update option available?

Please advice at your earliest possibility. Let us please know if further inputs required. Much appreciated.

With regards,

Prabhakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can mass update the Agreement Manager by importing .csv file. I've done similar exercise recently. Follow below steps

1) Download template from Contract Data and Document Importer

2) Remove all columns except Unique_Doc_Name & Doc_Owner_User from template

3) Populate the values and import using Contract Data and Document Importer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I request you to share the exact path from where we can down load required template (as mentioned in point 1 of your reply).

With regards,

Prabhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Setup-->Document Setup-->Contract Data and Document importer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested I have down loaded template and uploaded data. The owner has changed against each MA with new value. But the 'Agreement Manager' filed still holding old value. It's not changing to new value. Can you please suggest what might be going wrong or how can I correct this further?

With regards,

Prabhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you post screenshot of report result? What version of CLM you are on?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on SAP Sourcing wave 9 SP2.

The issue resolved now. We have have changed the 'Owner' to a different user in all affected MAs and then changed 'Owner' to orginal user. By following this two step procedure the 'Agreement Manager' has changed as expected.

In summary, the solution you proposed has given a lead and helped to resolve this issue. Thank you.

Answers (0)