cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document (eg RfC): how to include persons automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleague,

how to have filled by default contact persons?
Eg in Request for Change:
Change Mgr

Approver(s)
Block "Parties Involved"

Or

Copy automatically the other fields from the persons to be listed in Block "Parties Involved"?

Link to literature is welcome, as well as your personal hints!!!

Thanks in advance,

Kees Boer (NL)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kees,

Kindly enter SM_CRM and click on the Service Operation  workcenter

search for Rule Policies and visit the standard one AI_CM_CR_RFC_STE

Now use this as a base to create a z* one for your requirement.

This rule will help you to determine partners you enter in the header on the Details assignment block to the Approval assignment block.

and visit below blog for more details

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2013/10/09/zmcr--custom-3-step-...

hope this resolves

Regards

Prakhar

0 Kudos

This is a great series of blogs from and I think it certainly helps to understand how to set up the partner determination via the rules. I didn't know those blogs before - thumps up!

Now, in order to also fill the business partner fields in the header per default there is a so called "Partner Determination Procedure". You can set this up to work also automatically, based on category - based on organizational structure (if you have defined a org-modell) or also via the iBase components. I think in the last blog Boris also mentions the partner determination. However, I don't have a detailed document at hand, how you can set it up

BUT: For the ITSM functionalities in general, there is also a how-to document available that covers the different aspects of the support team determination - starting with BRF+ but also other possibilities, maybe this is also useful?

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SAPITSM/Support+Team+Determination+via+Business+Rule+Framework+...

Hope this information is helpful for you.

Best regards

Tobias