cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

COuld anybody please help me in explaining the relation between the Condition Type that is maintained inside FTXP and the one that is used for calculating Tax in Pricing Procedure.

I am trying to explain my question in the below scenario: The tax code that i am using is RW - 20% , Output tax. The Account key used here is MWS and the COndition type that we are using here MWAS. Now when i am creating a contract and the condition type that has been maintained in the pricing procedure to calculate Tax is ZE02. I go inside the pricing procedure and and we can find that for ZE02 the Account key maintained is MWS.

So now my question is , where is the link between the 2 condition types, why did we use, cant we directly use ZE02 instead of MWAS.

Please help in understanding the relationship, i did go through few threads but was unable find a answer for my self.

Thanks a lot/

Regards,

Jimmy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

In FTXP the tax which is maintained is a FIXED Tax Value, that is even if you tried to maintained in Condition record for the same, then it won't allow to maintained.

For Ex: If you had maintained the Tax 12.5%  for a respective condition type, then in Condition record VK11 you can't be able to maintained the other value.

So most of the time where Tax value is same then this type of steps are taken.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Narendra,

Thanks for the information, but my question was for a different point.

Its not about the Account key and assigning GL accounts, its regarding the condition type, in both the scenarios

In the first Scenario, it is FTXP, here Acct Ket is MWS and Cond Type is MWAS

In the second Scenarion , this is in V/08, Condition Type is ZE02 and to its right the same account key is mentioned i.e. MWS.

So my question was, where is the link, when in Contract creating in SD we use the same ZE02 for Tax calculation, so where is the the condition type MWAS used.

Regards,

Jimmy

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
when in Contract creating in SD we use the same ZE02 for Tax calculation, so where is the the condition type MWAS used.

There is no established link between Tax determination from SD pricing procedure & FI Tax procedure.

If want, then you have to establish the relationship for that.

Say,

SD Pricing

CType
SubtotalAlt Calculation typeAlt Base Cond TypeAccount Key Condition Value
PR00 - Base Price6 - Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI6

ERLDetermines from VK11
ZSAT- Sales Tax

MWSDetermines from VK11 with tax code

Tax Procedure

CType
SubtotalAlt Calculation typeAlt Base Cond TypeAccount Key Condition Value
BASB - Amount

362-IN: second base
Determines from VK11
ZSAT- Sales Tax
352-India(this entry will be there, if value is determined based on formula)

Determines from

- FTXP for formula based

or

- FV11 for condition based

In addition to above, please refer for following thread for further clarity.

- Difference between MM price procedure, SD price procedure.

If you still have concerns, do let us know.

Cheers, JP

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Taxes will be posted to accounts directly  thru tax code.into g/l accounts in FI.

Why we need to use account key MWS only

Because ,in OB40,we will be having g/l accounts with transaction MWS - Output Tax.So,if you want to use ,your own account key  instead of MWS then you need to maintain OB40 settings with that account key.

Note: We dont maintain VKOA settings for account key MWS -Output Tax why because we need to maintain them in OB40 transaction.

Thanks,

Naren