cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New VAT law on Slovakia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus!

There is a new law in Slovakia starting as of January 2014 whereby certain products will have VAT applicable or not depending on the base value.

If the base value of those goods equals or exceeds 5.000 EUR than VAT should not be applicable.

Since MWST is already a group condition, I thought we could perform this validation and influence the VAT determination by overwritting the Tax Classification either of the Material or Customer on the document in order to set the VAT to 0% when these conditions are met.

Question:  Which userexit/enhacement point you would advise to perform this (during Order processing and during Billing processing), taking into consideration the possibility of a repricing done by the user?

The goal should be to display on the screen the correct result of the VAT rate but guaranteeing during save that the same validation is done.

Thanks for your ideas

Fátima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

see SAP Note 1938598

Rgrds

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

tom82
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

thanks your email and feedback.

SAP Note

1961101 RPFISK_VATCNTRL Solution:DDIC Note  --> its not relevant for 4.7 or?

Thanks.

Best Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Note 1961101 mainly for those who are not using ECC6 new GL concept.

But for 4.7 version, please check with SAP....

Regards,

M.Mohan.

tom82
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

there any solution for the new requierement ( Slovakia - VAT Ledger Statement ) .

The solution 1938595 - VAT Ledger statement for Slovakia its for the EHP6

Has anyone realized an idea or solution for 4.7?

Thanks.

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas,

In OSS Note 1938598 there is in attached document of

VAT Ledger Statement general considerations_1.pdf

In the above attached document is using for FI-AP/AR.... Those who are not using ECC 6 New GL concept they can use the above attached document and also you have to consider the following Notes in order to perform for customising and ABAP technical point.

1961101 RPFISK_VATCNTRL Solution:DDIC Note

1973384 Further corrections to the report RPFISK_VATCNTRL

1957498 VAT Ledger for Slovakia

The above Notes are available in the Note Ref. of 1938598.

Please check and revert for any clarification.

Regards,

M.Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to OSS Note 1973775

tom82
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

thanks for your information.

It is very hopeful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fatima,

As per OSS Message promised to us today 29/01/2014 at the end of today only they are going to release final version note for the Slovakia - VAT Ledger Statement with the release of Notes 1961101 for the Technical part and 1957498 for the Functional part.

Since it is new Requirement for us.

We are also going to implement for our Slovakia company and we are expecting OSS final release only.

In our company we are using ECC6 but not implementing New GL concept...

As per OSS note 1938598 only we are proceeding. But i could not understand, in that note includes some prerequisites notes and that Prerequisite note includes some more prerequisites and that too includes some prerequisites.

finally i could not understand how to proceed.

Do you have any other documents which is related for slovakia VAT Ledger Statement. If you have please share which will help for me.....

Regards,

M.Mohan.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a new law in Slovakia starting as of January 2014

Question:  Which userexit/enhacement point you would advise to perform this

Please dont go with any exit since SAP has to provide a standard solution if it is a statutory requirement for any country.  Hence, please raise OSS message with SAP and ask them to provide.

G. Lakshmipathi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Rule it with VOFM subroutines (requirements, formulas and and alternative formula for base condition value). Set them in your pricing procedure.

For instance, as templates, you can see the pricing procedure RVAXUS for conditions XR1 to XR6. See than for formula for base condion you have the VOFM 016 (add discounts to the amount, so, you could subtract it). For formulas, see VOFM formulas from 300 to 399 (all are related with taxations for country requirements). For instance in my system I can see the VOFM formula 392 (include FV64A392) for Slovakia.

For further information see these notes

SAP Note 392696 - R/3 Tax Interface Configuration Guide (specially, the attachment)

SAP Note 872449 - Tax determination in Sales and Distribution

SAP Note 327220 - VOFM function and its objects

SAP Note 156230 - Requirements: What is permitted, what is not?

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

PD: I forgot to mention SAP Note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF related with re-determination.