cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore Data By Company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can I restore the data for a specific company code , as we have multi companies in our database.

Regards,

Hasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Thanks for you reply,

Can I ask you if there is any solution for our case?, one of our Companies want to restore the data taken before three days, but we dont want to restore the other Companies data,what can we do, can we for example use import-export tool?

Regards,

Hasan Azizieh.

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Hasan,

this exercise would be rather straight-forward doable, if you would have the data in different clients.

But as you have them in company codes, there's no implicit way to separate just the data of a specific CC.

Even with export/import this would not be easy.

This really is no DBA question - it's a application developer/administration question as you need to consider all the dependencies that are in place for company codes.

Seriously, I don't know enough about these dependencies or about company code administration to come up with a plan here.

- Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Thanks for you reply again,

Also I have one question please, will the security and configuration be imported for the client when we use the export-import tool?.

Regards,

Hasan Azizieh.

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hasan,

that's not possible and it's not specific to SAP HANA but applies to all DBMS NetWeaver runs on.

- Lars