Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting of Goods Issue after Billing

oluwatosin_oladipo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My scenario is to carry out billing before delivery creation, for that I have changed billing relevance to 'B' IN VOV7, and in VTFA, Maintained copying requirements as 001 at the header and item level. This configuration works fine.

But I have also noticed that, goods issue can be posted even if the billing document has not been created. Is there a way I can stop goods issue to be posted except the billing document has been created, bearing in mind that the billing is order related.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont think so there is standard check for this but you can enter this logic in copy control routine. Make a copy of 001 and enter logic that system should check status of VBUP-FKSAA. If this status is not equal to C then give an error message. With his system wont allow to create delivery until you create its billing.

Thank$

oluwatosin_oladipo
Participant
0 Kudos

In which of the copy control routine please? VTFA or VTLA?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It will be in Copy control from order to delivery. You want to put this check on delivery creation so it will be on order to delivery copy control VTLA

Thank$

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear once i have done

in copy control at header level maintain copy requirement blank and in item level maintain 011

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

I was read your case and I am interested in your point, what is the business model which has a bill before GI. where I work first we create a delivery after the GI and finally the bill.

Regards

Yonhatan

oluwatosin_oladipo
Participant
0 Kudos

The idea is Billing is order related, irrespective of whether the goods ordered have been delivered or not .

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the below document.

billing before post goods issue | SCN

thanks,

Srinu.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu

Please check your link again. I guess ou have shared the link of this ongoing discussion.

Thank$

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

Sorry i could not understand your point.

I guess ou have shared the link of this ongoing discussion.

Please let me know so that i will correct it.

thanks,

Srinu.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have shared two links and your first link is of this discussion. Click on your first link and see which page it opens.

Thank$

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you MoazzaM,

Now i got your point sorry instead of pasting the below link

Invoice Creation Before Goods Issue - Billing in SPM - SAP Library

Invoice Creation Before Goods Issue - Goods Issue - SAP Library

I pasted the current discussion link.

thanks,

srinu.

Message was edited by: Srinu S