cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Line Split Automatic by System (Inquiry to Expert)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have a question about schedule line.

Are there any way that's system autometic split

"Order Qty" in schedule (Not split by human)

into 2 line as the following picture in attach file

Thank you very much :),

Korakojc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usually it happens through Delivery scheduling.

I assume you might be knowing the concept of Back word scheduling and foreword scheduling concept how it works.

in Backward scheduling you will find only one schedule line  where as

In Forward scheduling you will find multiple schedule lines..

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you represent me, Scenario which i can do step-by-step and the finally. schedule line will be split automatic by system (mention only order quantity)

Thank you very much

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.make sure that stock of 100 qty is available in your plant where you are creating sales order.

2. create sales order for 200 qty and mention customer requested delivery date also as same as document creation date.

3.then you can observe the schedule line created in your sales order one is with 100qty confirmed remaining with different schedule lines created which will be depend upon pick pack time, RLT and goods receipt processing time and transportation lead time etc these are all done in the Delivery scheduling.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you mention wrong field, I mean "Order Qty" field in Attach file. (Not Confirm Field)

Are there any way that's system autometic split

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try as i mentioned  in your system and let me know the results. Weather system is splitting the schedules automatically or not

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the system Split, but Only Confirm Qty has value.. The Order Quantity is split into 0 (mean not split).