Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDM - GRC Integration

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client is looking for IDM - GRC 10 integration. I have following workflows already setup in GRC 10 with proper approval stages and workflows are working fine.

• Create User Account
  • Change User Account
  • Terminate User Account
  • Lock/Unlock User Account
  • Emergency User Access Request

Now if we integrate with IDM solution, first i will be activating the webservices in GRC and they would be used by IDM. My doubt is, whatever workflows working now in GRC will work the same way [Means workflows following all the stages and approvals defined as of now] even if the request gets initiated from IDM or Do i need to make any changes to existing worklfow scenarios in GRC for integrating with IDM.

My doubt is in GRC users will raise GRC request by selecting details from access request form and based on that it will go to available workflows. Will there be a mapping between IDM and AC fields so that requests go to the workflow scenarios already defined in GRC though request gets initiated from IDM.

InitiateRequest in IDM -> Passes Request Parameters to GRC Webservice -> GRC web service processes and sends back the response [Success/Failure]

Regards,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to use GRC workflow over IDM.

then it will use GRC workflow.

Regards,

Prasant

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prasant,

Thanks for reply. I wanted to know how webservice call determines the GRC workflow since the request was initiated in IDM. Will there be any mapping in fields for this purpose?

former_member193066
Active Contributor
madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant,

I have already gone through this document. I wanted to know if there is any mapping between IDM request form fields with GRC form fields which help to route the request to designated workflow.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Mapping you are asking for is done in IDM.

Get in touch with IDM team or get Integration for GRC  Installation and Config guide of your particular IDM to get a better picture.