Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair sales order RAS

former_member240058
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Iam using repair process using RAS order type and standard repair procedure 0001.

Using VRRE transaction,  when we do goods issue then stock is put into Sales order quality stock.

When we take usage decision and stock posting is done into Sales order blocked stock and system does not create service order automatically.

Service order is only completed only when we go into VA02, repair tab then message box appear to create item automatically.

Is it standard behavior?

As per repair procedure action 102 system should create service order automatically after receiving confirmation code 01.

Also iam not able to see repair sub items in repair tab in VA02 but same can be seen in VA03. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are You Talking about service order(Inhouse repair process) wrt service notification?

If it's same then please check in that transaction OISD AND OISC....There check the assignment serive product+plant+work center.

Please maintain this enteries in OISD.

Let us know,If its works.

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes that's the standard behaviour: only when you enter in change mode in the Repair tab, repair quantity are updated and subsequent functions, such as the creation of the service order, are performed.

To see subitems from the overview screen of the Sales Order, follow the drop-down menù "Edit --> Display range -->  All items".

Best regards,

Andrea

former_member240058
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea

I was referring to items in  repair tab  and not to main overview screen.

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

sorry, so I'm not sure to understand the problem. Can you give me more details about subitems that you don't see in VA02 and that you see in VA03?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Andrea

former_member240058
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea

I can see sub item Returns and repair in VA03

But can see only returns in VA02