cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am really confused while creating a sales order, I need your help.

My sales org. - AAAA, distribution channel -BB, Division - CC.

When I enter VA01, in the initial screen I enter the above details. Then it goes to the create sales order screen where I enter my customer details.

After that, I enter my material number and quantity, it is giving me an error ship-to-party not defined for sales area AAAA BB and ZZ ( other division) instead of AAAA BB and CC.

Where did I mess up ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.Check in material master item division is same with sales area division if it differs system may give this kind of error.

2.Also extend the ship to party to sales area AAAA BB and ZZ

thanks,
Srinu.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greatly appreciate everyone for your reply.

Thanks a ton .

Have a great day

Solved !!

0 Kudos

Hi

Check the flagging in Item Division in Sales Order Type & material master division and ensure Ship to party to sales area AAAA / BB -  ZZ & CC.

Regards

Niladri

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No need of changing the customer master or material master.  Just extend ZZ to CC (Common Division) in VOR2 and retry the process.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr,

This is Basic thing and you can get lots of information regarding your question. Coming your your requirement as others are suggesting, This is coming because you are entering that material which is not related to your sale area and division differs from another, try to see your division is your material master (Don't Change it). Your customer is not extended on particular sale area in which your are entering with sale order, that's why this is giving your error message. i.e (  Message no. VP210 ) . try to search with your error message, in my opinion this will be the error. give your feedback once you done with it.

Best regards,

Suhaib Bin Aziz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned by Srinu, this is due to maintenance of division in material master. Check the Basic data 1 / Sales: sales org.1 screen if division ZZ has been maintained.

Regards,

Umesh

0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest to try two things as below

1. After entering the sales order screen, try giving only the customer number in sold-to-party field and press enter. check whether you are getting that error.

2. In XD03, check whether you have maintained ship-to-party in sales area data(partner tab) is maintained for sales area(AAAA, BB and CC). In XD03 initial screen,  give the sold to party number and sales area AAAA BB and CC and respective company code.

Please try and tell us your results.

Regards,

Manoj