cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Gateway Security Files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody point me to some documentation on the gateway security files secinfo.dat and reginfo.dat?

With our upgrade to ECC 6.0 EHP7, based on Netweaver 7.40, I have found that the default security on the Abap gateway is much more restrictive than it was under EHP4 (NW 7.20).  I have gotten around it by allowing everything in the secinfo.dat and reginfo.dat files, but really want to only allow our known interfaces to connect, but can't find any documentation about when exactly each is used and how to set them up.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Manish!  That is exactly what I was looking for, but just couldn't find.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can refer to SAP 1529849 - Gateway security setting in an SCS instance, AS Java for more information.

Thanks,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for that note.  It has some high-level information about maintaining these files, but I am hoping to find something more detailed that helps me to give the access needed without opening up too much.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you want to further deep down these gateway parameters then please refer to SAP note 1069911 and 1305851.

Thanks,

Sunny