Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Partner profile tables

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the below error while doing the transport of copies of partner profile tables in source client. Plesae let me know how to resolve the issue.

In SCC4 (300)

regards

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow this link will help yu for SCC4, client-specific settings.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6c/a74a3735a37273e10000009b38f839/content.htm

BR,

Prabhakar

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

I am assuming that you are trying to create this transport request related to System Refresh. If yes then you can skip this step and after refresh when you run BDLS it will assign the correct logical system entries (if message types are same in source and target). You just need to check and assign proper destinations to Ports (WE21).

If you still want to create transport of copies then please change your SCC4 entries as mentioned above by Mark.

Thanks,

Manish Singh

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The customer wants all the profiles which are in 300. So i have changed the client setting of scc4 to automatic recording of changes. when i try to release the request its giving the below error 

..Object messages: R3TR TABU EDPPV

You cannot transport client-specific objects

Also please let me know if we need to release or unrelease the request before doing scc1 in client 200.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Change the option in SCC4 to "Changes without automatic Recording"

However,

The contents of this table is of  type delivery class A.

A table of the delivery class A contains master data or transaction data. It does not usually make sense to transport this data.

You cannot transport data from its business environment without some consequences, for example, you may have problems with logical dependencies and foreign key relationships.

Check whether transporting this data into another business environment may cause inconsistencies. This cannot be checked automatically.

Regards
Mark

former_member183107
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you tried to change the setting from modifiable to non modifiable in se06?

Regards,

Himanshu