Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF document send to FM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have requirement like below,

At present we have a Button in view. When we click on that button PDF document will be generated successfully with po details.

Now my client asking me insted of generating PDF file send it to ECC system via FM.

For completing above requirement i need some webdynpro java API. If any one knows can tell me how pass PDF document to FM

Thanks

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think you need some RFC , not java api....

ask abaper to develop one for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

You are right but we need send PDF to FM(in it was in XSTRING FORMAT).

I am asking how will attach PDF document and where i can pickup that PDF for sending to FM.

Thanks

Kishore

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can generate the pdf, you should know how to get the binary data right? what else you want?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

i am confused here I am more concern about generating PDF documents and saving(where i can save)  them in binary format wihout having to display them in the browser window and i want to find the ADS library documentation first, and I want how to attach generate pdf document to fm.

Thanks

Kishore

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you using ads?

when it is generated, it is binary format. no need to display or save somewhere....

check the fm provided by the abaper, you just feed it.... not attaching..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

Thanks for u r replay.

Yes we are using ADS and in view we have buttun when we click on that button i need to send generated PDF document to FM.

if u have time give me some steps how will i complete this task.

Thanks

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any one help me out on above requirement.

Thanks

Kishore