cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add Items under Reviews

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to add Items under Reviews .

I navigated to Portfolio Management >> Reviews >> I have created review >> Under Review Item Tab >> Add Button

When I click on Add button I am unable to search any Item which I have created

Note : I have selected correct bucket while creating review.

The 'Serach For' & 'By' fields are gryed out.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved as I have copied the standard setting of Search Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manzoor

I'm experiencing the exact same issue, but I'm relatively new to SAP PPM so not sure what you mean by 'copied the standard setting of Search Help'

Could you perhaps kindly assist in elaborating on what you copied from where to where?

Would be greatly appreciated

Thanks so much

Werner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Werner

Can you check table /RPM/SHLP_LIST and whether you have any search helps in that table? There should be 20 seach helps copied from standard, inlcuding the one for Review which is /RPM/SHLP_REVIEW

If you do not have this entry or all entries (20) in this table, do the following:

1. Run transaction /n/rpm/cust_copy

2. Copy table /RPM/SHLP_LIST from delivery client table

Have you followed this copy step as per the master guide? The guide also mentions the following tables that needs to be copied (unrelated to your search help issue):

/RPM/DASH_PERS

/RPM/DASH_ROLE

INM_NAV_CTX

INM_NAV_CTX_W

INM_NAV_INF_W

I am just mentioning the above to check.ensure you are following the guide.

Let me know if this solves your issue...

Regards

C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks C, this was great help and sorted my issue out, much appreciated

Which master guide are you referring to? I have a config guide but does not indicate this.

Is it possible to send me this guide?

Thanks so much

W

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Werner,

SAP Has client called as 'Delivery Client'.  This client contains list of table with values for standard PPM setting, which are helpful for us during upgradation or implementation PPM.

You just need to copy the standard tables from Delivery Client to your client.

You can follow the below steps to copy standar table for SEARCH HELP

Step 1: In SAP PPM client execute t-code /n/RPM/CUST_COPY
Step 2: Copy the table /RPM/SHLP_LIST to your client.

If you dont have authorization follow above steps then just contact your Basis Team.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manzoor this sorted out my issue, much appreciated

If you perhaps have the master guide C is refering to, could you perhaps send it to me?

Thanks so much

W

Former Member
0 Kudos

Werner, You can find SAP PPM related guides and documents in SAP Service Market Place Portal. Its a standard place to get the documents. If you have ID created in this portal then you can search for document 'Upgrade Master Guide for SAP Portfolio and Project Management 5.0' . On Page number 23 you will get the details.

If  you don't have SAP Service Market Place ID then you can reach your basis team to create ID or to download the document for you.

Thanks

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi M & C

I've now requested access to the market place portal, but in the meantime looked through the 'Install Master Guide' and 'Upgrade Master Guide' for SAP PPM 5.0 which I already have, but still cant find the details referred by you, especially not on page 23, in relation to these tables that had to be copied.

I will however look on Market place once I have been granted access to see what I can find around this.

Thanks so much for your help.

Appreciated

Werner