Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble shooting guide for standard interfaces

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any body please provide me the TROUBLE SHOOTING GUIDE FOR IDOC TO PROXY AND PROXY TO IDOC SCENARIOS .

I have searched on blogs i did not find the proper material.

can any body provide me the same,currnely i am working on the production support.

It is very helpfule for us

With warm regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi vila,

Thnaks for your reply,but i am having major on file to proxy and idoc to proxy scenarios can we have any trouble shooting guide on these areas.

Kindly do the need fule info on these areas,that what u have provided the guide it is already i have that

Thnaks

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Why dont start with any blog or step to step procedure?,  you can use this forum like troubleshooting guide, you have a lot of problems resolved here.

Regards.

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi vila,

Thanks for your suggestion my intention is that is there any trouble shooting on these areas i am trying,

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I created a blog on monitoring IDoc processing: http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2013/11/13/finding-missing-idocs-from-sap-ec.... You may be able to use some of the information in there.

Regards,

Koen

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi vries,

Your blog was some part is helpfule for me,

Thanksregards

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu - You can refer to the standard trouble shooting guide from SAP. It covers all the adapters and errors.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/8071b1b8-3c5c-2e10-e7af-8cadbc49d...

I would suggest you to undertstand the interface flow/configuration first so that it is becomes very easier to troubleshoot.