cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with mmbe blocked stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My stock is lying in quality stock. when i clear the ispection lot by reajecting the inspection lot and moving the stock in block stock by changing the different storage location.

Document  is created  for the movement type 350 by crediting stock from one loaction and debit the stock in another location.

But quantity is still showing in original location in block stock. But as per logic qty should be move to next storage location in block stock.

when i try to move that qty maunally by mvt type 325 to next location .....error message " dificit qty "....

could you please help on this issue......

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume you do this in the UD stock posting screen by putting the quantity on the blocked stock line and then changing the storage location on the same line.

Are you saying your material document is showing the mover from storage location xxxx QI stock to storage location yyyy in blocked stock?  But when you look in MMBE the stock shows in storage location xxxx blocked stock?

What does the stock posting log say in the inspection lot?

Is this batch managed stock?  If so what are the records for this batch in table MCHB showing?

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stock  move in block stock ---- This is log.

Yes ..it is batch managed stock.... record is shoing in stock in block stock in  previous location.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Im confused with one thing since you did not actually respond to one question earlier asked by Mr Craig.

"Are you saying your material document is showing the mover from storage location xxxx QI stock to storage location yyyy in blocked stock?  But when you look in MMBE the stock shows in storage location xxxx blocked stock?"

Can you please confirm that you are seeing two different locations, one in QA32 (after UD) and other in MMBE?

Please share MB51 for this batch, if possible!!

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stock lying in quality stock under the loaction 3000.     when i do UD ( rejected ) stock should move to block stock in location SEDC . same is already move with  document also. but same stock is still showing in original location 3000 in block stock.... When i do other mvt 325 to stock from block stock location 3000. message comes" document already posted " and deficiet qty..... means inconsistency in mmbe report....

can u please help on this....

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you change the storage location to SEDC from 3000 while posting the qty into blocked stock in QA32?

Kindly share the MMBE and MB51 screens for this batch for better evaluation.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.... i have changed the storage loaction in UD....

Is there is any probelm related with storage location....

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod

Please check with the help of Abaper/ technical guy either the system gone for any enhancement or check by which stock is only posted to particular storage location in case of rejection or block.

With regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

all document is posted but it is showing in original location in block stock..

can u pl help me.....Is there is OSS not to validate the inconsistency in mmbe stock...

It showing in MMbe...but when trying to move this stock... error message " Deficiat stock "

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

You can check the OSS note 48815 to check the possible QM/MM stock inconsistencies. Create and run report ZQEVAC20 and see what is wrong.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

this note is already implemented ....This report is not showing any report

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe I had a total of 5 questions in my previous reply.

I only understood the answer to two of them.  You have confirmed that you are batch managed and that when you look at MCHB records, you have a record for storage location 3000 showing the qty in question in blocked stock.

Is that correct?

But you now cannot do a storage location move from 3000 to SEDC?  And the error message is that the stock is in QI?

Can you provide a screen shot of the MCHB records you have for the batch showing the fields of current UR, QI, and blocked?

Craig