Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDM : Telephone/fax code for country code ZZ is not maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

I use IDM 7.2 SP8.

I have standart plug-in "UpdateABAPUser" which change many ABAPuser's attributes and one of them is

primaryPhone <--- %MX_PHONE_PRIMARY%

If this attribute is enabled and I run "UpdateABAPUser" plug-in, I got an error:

"Telephone/fax code for country code ZZ is not maintained".

I understand that I can add country ZZ in my ABAP System via

Go to SPRO > IMG > SAP Netviewer > General Setting > Set Countries > Country Code : Telephone

But my country name is Ukraine and code for it is "UA" and both this values are mainteined in SPRO in SAP system.

What I have to change in SAP IDM to use "UA" instead of "ZZ" for telephone numbers?

How can I find from where had I received this value "ZZ" into IDM?

Best regards,

Natalia.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

keith_zhang
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Natalia,

Did you use attribute MX_ADDRESS_COUNTRY somewhere in this job pass?

Please try as Note 1894092 to see if detail BAPI call parameters could be recorded then.

BR, Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keith,

thanks for advice to debug BAPI call. I didin't find any value "ZZ" in input parameters for BAPI, but it became clear for me that error is on SAP side only (not in IDM).

Then I found in SPRO > IMG > SAP Netviewer > General Setting > Set Countries > "Define Countries in mySAP Systems" that I have 2 country codes for Ukraine (UA and ZZ),

but in branch

Go to SPRO > IMG > SAP Netviewer > General Setting > Set Countries > "Country Code : Telephone"  I have only 1 entry for Ukraine - UA.

I deleted unused country code for ZZ and plug-in "UpdateABAPuser" works correctly now!

Thanks for help!

Best regards,

Natalia.

keith_zhang
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

That's great. Thanks for sharing

BR, Keith

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would think you could review the SQL side of things and verify with the repositories on what data came into the IdM system.

Open your DB tools > Expand Tables > Scroll to the bottom > mxmc_userID_u.<RepositoryName>user > Right click and 'Select Top 1000 Rows'.

I have tried to stick with SIDCLNT### to make things easier to track down for data consistency issues like you have run across.  I would of also included a screenshot, but the SCN apparently is having issues with screen shots and html : S