cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

strustsso2 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have done system refresh frm my production solution manager to Development solution manager .Unfortunately i didnot have the backup of PSE files to restore my strustsso2 setting

Now i can see all pse data is with my production sid

Please let me know how do i restore or reconfgiure my strustsso2 with working

Saravana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183107
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Export the SAPLogonticketkeypair-cert (public key certificate) of the Java AS and import it into the target ABAP system

Important: the following two steps must be done in the ABAP client that will receive the logon tickets i.e the ABAP client that the component/application on the Java AS is configured to connect to e.g the client specified in the portal iview properties or the client specified in a Web Dynpro JCo Destination

(1) Import the public-key certificate of the Java AS into the ABAP systems certificate list using transaction STRUSTSSO2

(2) Add the certificate to access control list

When adding the certificate to the ACL the SID should be set to the SID of the ticket issuing Java AS and the client should be set to the client that the Java AS is writing to the logon tickets i.e the value of login.ticket_client in the Java AS

Remember, in an Add-In installation, where the system IDs are the same, you must change the default client for the J2EE Engine (000) to a client that does not exist on the SAP Web AS ABAP system e.g change login.ticket_client to 999

See:http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/cb/ac3d41a5a9ef23e10000000a155106/content.htm

The reason for this change is that the system ID and client combination must be unique when tickets are to be accepted by an SAP Web AS ABAP system

Regards,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvana,

As per my understanding, once you have refreshed your system, it wont be possible to restore strustsso2 without a valid backup.

Only option is to set it up again after deleting the current ones(which came after refresh) you have in development system.

Regards

Aditya

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvana

Aditya's reply is correct

Navigate to transaction STRUSTSSO2, right click the System PSE node and click Delete. Once done, right click again and click Create

The system will prompt you for the creation of a new System PSE with the correct SID.

Best regards

Tom