Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer SQVI Query ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created SQVI Query in Admin User but it is not showing in ABAP User.

How to transfer Query from Admin to ABAP User.

Pl. give me detials steps.

Yusuf

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yusuf,

To convert Quickview made in SQVI to Query, follow these steps:

1. Go to Sq01. First select user group in which you wnat to create your query, then go to Query > Convert QUickview

2. Give your QUickview name, press enter

3. Give your query name and FUnction area . Press enter, quickview is now created in Qurey

4. Then Run RSAQR3TR, give your query and functional area. Run the report it will create a TR.

Don't forget to reward if useful..

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Query's are USER specific.

They can't be available for all the users.

Regards,

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yusuf,

To convert Quickview made in SQVI to Query, follow these steps:

1. Go to Sq01. First select user group in which you wnat to create your query, then go to Query > Convert QUickview

2. Give your QUickview name, press enter

3. Give your query name and FUnction area . Press enter, quickview is now created in Qurey

4. Then Run RSAQR3TR, give your query and functional area. Run the report it will create a TR.

Don't forget to reward if useful..

0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I have created query in Admin User, so went in admin user and created user group but there is no option to convert query. How I should proceed ?

Kindly give me detail or send me screen shoot on my e-mail yusuf@bakergauges.com.

Yusuf

0 Kudos

Hi,

After u execute the query, In SE38 u wil get the program. Copy that program into Zprogram.Now, in ur log in also,u can find that progarm

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Thanks, Solved.

Yusuf

0 Kudos

Folks,

I was able to create a z program by the program name generated by SQVI, I was able to copy the code from AQA0SYSTQV000034********====== to a Z program and also assigned a transactio to id. It works fine and is excellent. Now when I am trying to copy the program to another box, the code is not running and some of the includes are erroring out. When I scan through the code, I see that most of the code is runtime generated and is not working in the new client. Dear friends has anybody faced this issue; how do i get this working in another client. I dont want to ask the business user to create the query again in the new client. He is very busy with his own things. Also I doubt, if the code is transported from the development client to Testing and Prd; the code might not work there again. What would be the best way to work with this code, so that it is easily copied or transported from one client to another.

Thanks for your help in advance.

-NEHA