Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Request Type - Terminate Account

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to Create a New Request Type with actions CHANGE_ACCOUNT, LOCK_USER in GRC 10 and name it as Terminate Account? If that is possible i can maintain User Defaults with UserGroup as "DELETE" or "TERMINATE" for this Terminate account request type. We are not using IDM or HR Triggers for terminating the users. We would like to do it through GRC request manually. I know all the companies make use of HR Triggers or Centralized IDM system for this purpose, but we want to do this manually. So is it possible to create new request type with my requirements? Or Is there any other way to do it?

Regards,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes you can create your own reuqest type associate it with GRAc_REQUEST. but you need to add action to your request type and change and lock user.

its will remove roles and lock the users and for adding user group you have to make user default using brf+ there is stadard brf+ rule you can copy and create a new 1 for yourself.

Regards,

Prasant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Rama ... Currently system was down so couldn't check it. I will check and update you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes its possible to create a new request Tye with actions Change user, Lock User.

What happens if you maintain user defaults with user group as "DELETE" or "TERMINATE" ??

By default system takes this user group if you configure under User Defaults.

Best Regards,

Rama