cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen not refresh after edit transaction without screen set in Agentry client

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing some enhancement of SAP Inventory Manager 3.2 on iPad.

For a list  screen in iPad, I add a column "isSelected" to the object and add a button to set it true for selected object. That button calls an Edit transaction actually WITHOUT any screen set.

A problem is: even if I set it true or false by clicking the button, the screen will not be refreshed automatically.

That means, the value will keep "False" until I switch to some other screen and switch back. As a comparison it can be refreshed automatically in ATE.

Is this a known bug of Agentry client on iPad? Any workaround I can try?  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Jian,

What version of Agentry Client are you using with this product?  I would suggest trying to download and deploy your IM product on the newest release of Agentry.  Your list screen refresh bug is most likely fixed.  You could also try removing your list screen and instead use a detail screen with a List Tile View control to see if that rereshes immediately as it should.  List screens are mainly obsolete, as we are using tiles going forward.  This would involve you creating a child tile screen set that will display your rows, then assigning that child screenset to the parent List Tile View control on the parent detail screen.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Jason. There are two versions of Agentry client on Apple App Store.

I previously used "Syclo Agentry" 6.1.3.2001 by SAP AG. It does have this problem.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/syclo-agentry/id675663170?mt=8

Per your suggestion, I downloaded "Agentry" 6.0.36.0 by Syclo LLC. Then this auto-refresh bug is gone.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/agentry/id386180852

Looks 6.0.36.0 is more reliable than 6.1.3.2001 🙂

Answers (0)