cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Java system have setting like scc4 to know if it is development vs production?

former_member197700
Participant
0 Kudos

I am trying to get through an upgrade in the sandbox system and there are components that are under NWDI control.  If I understand correctly, I should have an option to skip the components that are under NWDI control if the system is a DEV or CONS system.  For Test and Production, the upgrade gives you no other choice than to deploy components of the target release. However, this sandbox system is behaving like a production system, I assume because it was copied from the production system which is registred in NWDI as the production runtime system.

Is there some configuration I can make to tell the sandbox system it is a development system rather than production?

Warm Regards,

CM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi CM,

in CMS -- Landscape Configurator -- Track Data -- Runtime Systems tab you can check-in or out for each track and each runtime system whether you want JSPM integration (nwdi control) or not.

If removal would not work then have a look at the Important section in the note: 1462405

Was this your question?

Regards,

Ervin

Answers (0)