cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Subnode Folder in Solar01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How can I add subfolder under main node.

I want to add one more folder along with standard four folder. (Organizational Units, Master Data, Business Scenarios, Interface Scenarios)

How can I add another folder in parellel.

Regards

PK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PK

It is not possible .

All the SAP delivered business scenario's are based upon above level of categorization only so you can't expand to more levels.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Prakhar, You are right.

What exactly I am looking is - I have lot of general documents project wise & these projects are very small projects. So I dont prefer to create seperate projects for each small projects. I am thinking If I go with only one General project & in that project I can have project wise folders. So each folder representing one project, where I can attach documents.

I dont want Business scenarios, Processes & steps as these documenst are project related documents only.

Regards

PK

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PK

The best option would be to create a single long term project with all business process steps etc mapped to it and then storing all the information or documentation corresponding to it.

But in case you still want to go above way you can create Project Name folder at Business Scenario level with your naming convention and remember the limitation of 3 level.

Also check the below document for long term project which will help to decide further.

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001151372012E/MajorReleaseProjectsV1.pdf

It is a how to guide with screenshots.

Hope this resolves

Regards

Prakhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

its the known fact, solar01 is restricted to 3 levels. You can't add additional node as next level. But you can add as many business scenarios, business processes inside business process scenarios and on.  Again all align with this semantics ie. Business Scenario -> Business Process -> Business Process step -> transaction.

check out https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000317372009F/index.htm

might be you can try via Z.

Best Regards

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jansi,

For this wonderful Tutor which gave me extra information on Interface Scenario

Just want to know how can I down load this Tutor. OR is there any pdf file.

It would be great if you could provide me exact rkt path.

I see there is no point in modifying the standard SAP nodes.But is there any way where I can rename these folders, by changing Description.

Regards

PK